The Site uses information in aggregate form to track visitor trends in terms of: the total number of visitors to our Site; the number of visitors to each page of our Site; and the domain names and IP addresses of our visitors' Internet Service Providers. No personally identifiable information is revealed to us in the process of gathering such statistics. This information will not be passed on to third parties.
Some of the pages within the Site may use a technology referred to as “cookies”. Cookies are small data files, stored on your computer, which are utilised when you return to a website or page that you have previously visited. Cookies increase functionality within the Site and allow accurate analysis of the use of the Site. In all cases in which cookies are used, the cookie will not collect personally identifiable information except with your explicit permission.
Information Collected by Compliance Professionals and How This is Used:
Compliance Professionals may need to collect and process your personal details, including, but not limited to, your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number, along with other relevant information from your Curriculum Vitae. On occasions this may also include sensitive personal information such as medical history, details of religious or philosophical beliefs, details of criminal convictions or proceedings, and details of race and ethnic origin.
Personally identifiable information will only be collected when voluntarily submitted via the Site. Such information will be used, held and disclosed by Compliance Professionals as follows:
1. To the extent that it is necessary in connection with the business of Compliance Professionals, to pass your data to our employees in order to provide our recruitment services to you;
2. To maintain our business relationship, whether you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
3. To allow you to submit your CV to Compliance Professionals, either as a general application, for a specific role, or to subscribe to our job alerts;
4. To send you information about other relevant recruitment opportunities by matching your details with job vacancies, allowing us to find the position most suitable for you through the Site;
5. To answer your enquiries;
6. To advise you of news and industry updates, events, reports and other information. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications;
7. To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients;
8. To send your personal information (including sensitive personal information) to our clients, as prospective employers, in order to apply for jobs;
9. To send your personal information to trusted third parties retained to provide services requested by you or our clients, such as qualification and criminal reference checking services (where required), verification of the details you have provided from third party sources, psychometric evaluations or skills tests. Each third party used in this regard complies with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Compliance Professionals;
10. To third parties who perform functions on our behalf and/or provide services to us, such as IT consultants working on our business technology systems. Each third party used in this regard complies with similar and equally stringent undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Compliance Professionals;
11. Where required by law we may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law; and
12. Compliance Professionals may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
Clicking on links and RSS feeds may result in your transfer to other websites where data privacy practices may be different to those of Compliance Professionals. Where this occurs it is your responsibility to check the privacy policies of those individual websites. We are not responsible for, and have no control over, third party websites, links, RSS feeds or the information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties.
The Transfer of Personal Information Outside of the European Economic Area
The information you provide Compliance Professionals may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) where a prospective employer is located in a country outside the EEA. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the EEA. Where we transfer your information outside of the EEA we will seek your prior authorisation and take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
Compliance Professionals places great emphasis on the security of the personal information provided by our customers. Our security measures attempt to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of customer data under our control. While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we endeavour to prevent this.
Compliance Professionals is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all applicants, irrespective of race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability, marital status or part-time status.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunities we may, from time to time, use information provided by you for the purposes of diversity monitoring. All such information will be used on the basis of anonymity.
You have a legal right to a copy of all the personal information that we hold about you. You are also entitled to correct any errors in that information.
10 Fenchurch Avenue
Our Registered Office is C/O:
Avante Garde Business Consultants LLP
Main Gate Road
The Historic Dockyard
My experience with Saxton Leigh has been great. Not only were they helpful, effective and professional, but more importa...
View More M Cheong, ...
My acquaintance with Saxton Leigh for the last 6 months has been very pleasant. I am very pleased with the high quality ...
View More S Mukherje...
During my search for a new role I found Saxton Leigh committed to finding me a role that suited my aspirations. Not on...
View More T Rand, pl...
A truly professional service, a pleasure to work with Saxton Leigh.
View More S Powell, ...
Saxton Leigh quickly understood the position we were looking to fill and provided us with a shortlist of strong Audit Ma...
View More R Withers,...
The quality of the candidates put forward was very good, specific to our role and of a high calibre. The service ...
View More J Cumberla...